Garage Door Leads Program
Exclusive Garage Door Leads
The Garage Door Lead Program
Our all inclusive marketing, branding and lead generation program created exclusively for garage door contractors. Our garage door leads marketing program is designed as a long term “partnership” where we perform all of the marketing and advertising related work to generate qualified leads and help grow your fence design – build and installation business. We build you a high converting mobile friendly website for your business, we advertise, do all the marketing, the social media, the seo and all you do is look after the garage door leads we send you. You’ll build your garage door business faster and easier with our exclusive garage door leads.
A 100% Risk-Free Business Growth Strategy
The Garage Door Contractor Leads Program is 100% Risk-Free for garage door installers and repair companies. We generate your garage door company exclusive leads at a set rate. We generate garage door leads in your town, state or even nationally – the choice is yours in where we build your garage door leads generation program. The cost of the quality leads we provide to you is based on several parameters such as the geographic area, competition in your local trading market, and average job cost.
- No Setup or Start-up Fees
- No Hidden Fees
- No Monthly Retainer
You only pay for the exclusive fence leads we generate for you through your new website. You never pay for leads you generate yourself.
Exclusive Territory, Exclusive Leads, Exclusive Club
The Garage Door Contractor Leads Program is exclusive in so many ways. Most importantly is we generate garage door installation and repair leads for only one contractor per city. Think of our program as an exclusive club for contractors that want to grow their business.
- You will be the only garage door contractor in your category (plumber, electrician, concrete etc) in your town or city.
- Every lead you get is exclusive to you, no other contractor will get the lead.
- We only take on a handful of new contractor members every month, and there’s even a waiting list.
How The 5 Step Garage Door Contractor Lead Program Works
When you become a member of the Garage Door Lead Program all you ever pay for are the qualified exclusive leads we generate for you. Getting started is actually an easy process it’s just 5 steps to building your business with our high quality exclusive leads.
STEP 1 – Quick Questionnaire
We start with a brief questionnaire so we can learn more about your business and plans. This helps us prepare for our conversation in advance so we can get the most out of it.
We begin working before we ever meet.
We analyze your target market, spy on your competitors, and play “mystery shopper” as if we were a potential prospect.
STEP 2 – Schedule The Call
We will schedule a mutually agreeable time for a telephone call or do it using GoTo Meeting so we can share the screen with you. Everything is done custom and is specifically for your business after we’ve had a chance to ask you about your sales process, your sales goals, and your branding strategy we will tell you if we can help grow your business with our Kitchen Contractor Lead Program. Everything we talk about makes sense, you give us the go-ahead, we will start working for you.
STEP 3 – Do The Paperwork
Believe it or not… there is a little bit of paperwork, it’s basically a letter of agreement. It points out what we both will do. In the simplest of terms – We send you good quality roofing leads, you pay for them. If we send you a bad lead (it does happen sometimes) we take care of you and take it off the bill. We can’t be any more fair than that!
STEP 4 – We Design A Custom Garage Door Website For Your Business – Free
Getting you up and running takes about 30 days, because we have to build your custom website, create social media accounts, get your new website into business directories and so much more. But before we can start building your new website for FREE – you need to work with us providing things like pictures of you doing some work, finished jobs and some info about you so we can write some snazzy cool stuff about you to put on the website.
STEP 5 – You Answer The Phone
Once the website is created, we have done our magic with the search engine optimization, created social media accounts, done some PR, and have your custom branded website up on the interwebs and if everything works your phone will begin to ring. We will start to send you quality leads over the phone, by sms text messages to your smart phone and even emails, all you have to do is, talk to the new potential customers, give an estimate and when they become a customer, you do the job.
There you have it! Our 5 Step approach to getting you started.
Build Your Business Today With Our Contractor Marketing ProgramOur risk-free lead generation program for construction trades and home improvement professionals includes; exclusive leads, a new custom designed website, seo services, social media management and online advertising.
Do You Have Questions? We have the answers.
What Are The Requirements To Join The Contractor Marketing Program?
Being part of the Contractor Marketing Program is a bit of a two way street. We need certain things from you, so we can market your business and promote your company and provide you the exclusive leads. Minimum Requirements:
- If you are in a state that requires licensing – we will need proof of your license.
- You must have general liability insurance of a minimum of $1 Million.
- Able to handle a minimum of 10 leads a month – (this is not 10 new jobs as this would be a 100% closing ratio)
- Have good online reviews or references – We want to do business with folks that treat their customers well and do good work.
What Is The Cost Per Lead?
Our pricing of home improvement leads range from as little as $20 to $250 for exclusive leads. Depending on where you are located – small towns smaller fees per lead, and also the type of home improvement contractor you are and the average price of the job. We will determine the cost per lead for you after we have had the initial strategy session. Most of our “partners”are paying between $50 – $150 for each qualified lead. As an example a pest control contractor or handyman pays $20 per qualified lead and a damage restoration contractor will be paying $350.
Together we will calculate the cost per lead for your company, with so many variables in play it makes it difficult to provide a price list, but don't worry we will be fair and want our pricing to work for both of us - we are looking at this as a long term relationship.
How Do I Pay For The Leads?
What is included in the Contractor Program?
- Fully Optimized Responsive Website
- Local Listings in Directories & Speciality Listing Sites
- SEO Services On Your New Website
- Free Pay Per Click Advertising
- Free ReMarketing Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Lead Tracking, Complete With Call Recording & Auditing.
All this is included in the Contractor Marketing Program at NO COST.
Do I Have To Pay For Leads I Generate Myself?
We Never Charge For Leads You Generate.
The Leads You Don’t Pay For.
- Visitors to your own website: Someone types your domain name into the address bar in their browser, you don’t pay for this.
- Searches For Your Brand: Someone searches for ABC Contractor, this is a brand search – and they go to your current branded website.
- Leads Generated Online By You: If you are paying for links on other sites such as yellowpages.com, you will not be charged for leads that originate from these sites as these visitors will go to your branded website.
- Local Marketing: Someone sees your truck, lawn sign, flyer, and takes your web address, and comes directly to your branded site.
Leads That You Pay For:
- Leads that we generate from our seo services on your new website resulting in organic/natural search results. As an example, if someone searches for “electrical contractor seattle” and clicks through to your website, this is an organic search.
- Leads that we generate through pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.
- Leads that we generate from any other online advertising or marketing efforts that sends traffic to the new website.
How Do I Know Where The Leads Come From?
When we develop your new website (lead generating machine) we only work at promoting the new website. All of our efforts are directed to your new website. This includes seo, social media marketing, local directory listings, link building, press releases, remarketing ads, pat per click ads and new content generation to your new website. We also add a special tracking phone numbers on the website to direct the calls to you. Every call we direct to you is logged and recorded so you can go back and listen to them if you want. All of the completed forms from your website are also logged.
Can I Cancel At Any Time?
Yes you can! There is no long term commitment. You can cancel at any time with just 30 days notice. As we will be investing resources. time, energy and money in creating your new website. Doing all of the seo, PPC advertising and promotion we have a minimum one billing cycle to cancel. From when you become part of the Contractor Marketing Program we have a 20-30 day build out of your new website, during this phase we are getting information from you on the services you provide, photos of your crew and jobs you have done – basically everything needed to create a new website for you. Also during the first 30 days we are integrating new telephone numbers and having them routed to you and building a web presence. The next 30 – 60 days we are generating leads for you and as time passes our efforts bear fruit and your lead count continually increases.